суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

buddha statues pictures




My phoneapos;s off.� its going to stay off till monday when i need to call michael and tell him when iapos;m going in to work.�

i turned off the AIM�forwarding to my phone.� i donapos;t want to be bothered.� not anymore.�

ya iapos;m mad, and its going to stay that way.� i honestly had some thoughts, just maybe, but i guess i was just believing in false hopes.� it seems that is all that my little life is comprised of.� it doesnapos;t hurt as much as it used to.� it only hurts a little more out of the norm when its someone new in my life.� than after so much it gets normal.� all it does is hurt as the same as the rest.�

iapos;m tempted to delete the games on my laptop.� iapos;ve stopped playing, theyapos;ve stopped being fun.� i canceled my warhammer.� josh pays my wow one, iapos;ve asked him to stop a long time ago, i guess its his choice.�

i think iapos;m going to spend my weekend in my room.� just laying in bed, ignoring the world around me.� i have one thing to do, i need to pick up some cheap razors.� the only good thing that winter brings,�warm clothes. �i can at least attempt to make my arms match.� iapos;m done.� i canapos;t handle anything anymore.� i donapos;t have a significant other i have to hide any marks from.� makes things a lot easier.�

soon iapos;ll turn my phone on one more time before i turn off my laptop and phone completely.� iapos;m going to send you a text.� itapos;ll tell you to read this, itapos;ll be the last time you can, this will be last thing you will see.� iapos;m still going to write, but for mostly only my eyes.� otherwise the dates beyound this one are going to be blank to you.�

i just canapos;t take anymore of this, and iapos;m not going to tolerate it either.� i donapos;t think anyone has ever taken me completely serious when i tell them i want to disappear.� or just want to go away.� its some of the nicer things that i have said, iapos;ve said more disturbing things.� nothing matters to me, all i truely want is to fall deeper in the cracks.� iapos;ll find that line the, one you cross and you canapos;t come back.� iapos;m tired of feeling so unappreciated, so misunderstood.� i canapos;t even say that i matter to myself, cause i can barely regard the idea of living.� iapos;ve had people try and tell me they are going to help.� that there is a positive side to things and everything will be ok.� but iapos;ve become the epitomy of negativity.� people think that adding themselves to my life will make it all great and cheery.� but they fail to realize that you need a smidge of happiness in your life without someone special.� you need to stand on your own, without the support of another.�

iapos;m sorry but iapos;m calling it quits.
buddha statues pictures, buddha statues meanings, buddha statues meaning, buddha statues large.



Комментариев нет: