понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

city kansas mortgage rate




I just had an interesting bebate on drugs with Billy. Hmmm

I revamped my journal style once again. I just didnapos;t like the butterflies anymore...And it clashed with everything else. So Voila

There are a lot of things Iapos;ve always been really interested in for years and I never even thought about devoting a lot of time into it...That is: art.

I always used to draw constantly. Just as much as I would write. But I think I was embaressed by my anime stlye, so I was always afraid to show people, and I ended up stopping. I didnapos;t think it would go anywhere. And as much as people encouraged me to continue, I stopped because I knew that it was smarter/more practical to seek a career in something you are guarenteed to make money off of.

Iapos;m not saying Iapos;m suddenly going to become an art major.
But Iapos;m going to try to continue to do things I love, only differently...
Iapos;ve started making graffiti stencils on photoshop, which I plan to tag somewhere once I get money. (Iapos;ll start off in my bedroom and not-illegal-places. Lol)
And I wish I could do Silk Screening. One day...When I have a place of my own.

Plus I want to get a good camera and form a portfolio. Again, thatapos;s something thatapos;s a long way off. But itapos;s nice to think about.
city kansas mortgage rate, city kansas mortgage rate refinance, city kansas mortgage refinance, city kansas mortgage second.



Комментариев нет: