понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

free email names




Ok, so I have a lot of dolls, most are mature sculpts, normally when I post them here or on DoA I tend to get a lot of comments, even on my girl, I also am an American Face up artist but I noticed that when I post any Volks dolls here or on DoA( I know they are not to everyoneapos;s tastes ) I tend to get less comments and I was wondering if it has the fact that the face ups were not done by a JP Artist. I am not whining by any means because I know my work is somewhat popular but I only notice this with the Volks molds and I am just really curious.

I have seen people post Volks molds on DoA done by JP artists or even Asian Artists in general and get tons of comments. I find this very interesting and very challenging.

I also have been doing research and talking to friends about this and how different the doll hobby and market is in JP. I am not generalizing at all but for the most part. I also have noticed that a lot of popular JP face up artists tend to stick with one doll company or maybe branch out to 2. I also noticed that from blogs (from Dolpas) and sites I have seen they have access to soooo much more unique custom stuff ie: clothes, shoes, hats, wigs, jewelry...I can go on and on. The Dolpa pics I have seen in JP are much different than the Dolpa I had attended here in the States.

I also have seen a lot of JP face up artists have several rare dolls they do up and sell on YJ where as here itapos;s nearly impossible to find these dolls but they seem to have a few O_O now I know they have access to all the Dolpas but I guess I just wish we had more access to these types of things here in the States.


This is not to offend anyone but I am just fascinated by this whole hobby as a face up artist and am inspired everyday by face up artists from all over

I also would like to know how does one go about finding the right face up artist for you?

1. Do you ask friends who did their doll or who they recommend?
2. Do you see dolls in person?
3. Do you look at the commission able threads on DoA?
4. Do you lack cash so have new people do them free for you?
5. Are you really picky about who does your dolls face?
6. Would you rather do it yourself because you do not trust anyone else?
7. Will you hire only a famous Asian face up artist?
8. Is there another doll that speaks to you and you want that artist to do your doll also?

Sorry for so many questions but this is all so interesting to me

archive beach bikini story, free email names, free email name tags, free email name signatures, free email name signature.



Комментариев нет: