суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cheerleader blow jobs




After a week spent at home I forgot how I managed to live in the north for more than a year without going crazy. Although most of the time the independence can be something I can be proud of, I still cannot help but feel deprived when I am not at home.

My days in Katipunan normally go like this:�take out breakfast (Starbucks should consider giving me a discount--Iapos;ve subsisted on their breakfast bagels/sandwiches/nonfat lattes since college started), drive to school, go to the gym, cook dinner (or eat out with friends, rarely though), do schoolwork, watch TV, and sleep.

For the past few days my schedule has been highly unstructured, spontaneous permuations of these activities:�wake up at noon, go to the country club, eat sushi at the country club, go to Greenbelt/Powerplant/the High Street, work out at the country club, eat more sushi at the country club, and sleep. Iapos;ve even managed to read The Great Gatsby and Great Expectations (for the nth time?).

Iapos;m tempted to say this is the life, but I really know that this is not really my life, at least not for majority of the year (and not for the next two years). But I really cannot help but think how much things have changed over the past two years.
cheerleader blow jobs, cheerleader blow job, cheerleader bloopers, cheerleader blooper pics.



Комментариев нет: